Phoenix, AZ (April 23, 2018) – Gust Rosenfeld is pleased to announce that 10 of the firm's attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers publication, including three as Rising Stars. Super Lawyers is a national rating agency that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. The honor recognizes attorneys who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The rigorous selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Gust Rosenfeld lawyers named as Southwest Super Lawyers 2018 are:
About Gust Rosenfeld
- Kent E. Cammack, Business Litigation
- Peter Collins, Jr., Insurance Coverage
- Jay R. Graif, Insurance Coverage
- Samantha Winter McAlpin, Estate Planning & Probate, Rising Stars
- Craig A. McCarthy, Personal Injury General: Defense
- Christopher M. McNichol, Real Estate
- Mina C. O'Boyle, Real Estate, Rising Stars
- Sean P. O'Brien, Bankruptcy: Business
- Trish Stuhan, State, Local & Municipal, Rising Stars
- Charles W. Wirken, Appellate
Gust Rosenfeld is a full service law firm established in 1921 with offices in Phoenix, Tucson and Wickenburg. The firm is known for the quality of its lawyers and legal advice as well as its creative insights and practical solutions in business, public and civil law. Gust Rosenfeld provides solutions in alternative dispute resolution, bankruptcy and creditor's rights, business and corporate law, commercial finance, education law, environmental law, franchises and franchising, health care, insurance, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, public finance, public law, real estate, taxation, and trusts and estates. Visit www.gustlaw.com
for more information.