Phoenix, AZ (April 8, 2021) - Gust Rosenfeld is pleased to announce that nine of the Firm’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers publication, including four as Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a national rating agency that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. The honor recognizes attorneys who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The rigorous selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Gust Rosenfeld lawyers named as Southwest Super Lawyers 2021 are:
- Kent E. Cammack, Business Litigation
- Peter Collins, Jr., Insurance Coverage
- Christina M. Noyes, Franchise/Dealership
- Mina C. O’Boyle, Real Estate, Rising Stars
- Sean P. O'Brien, Bankruptcy: Business
- Rachel L. Werner, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice: Defense, Rising Stars
- Robert Williams, Bankruptcy, Rising Stars
- Samantha Winter McAlpin, Estate Planning & Probate, Rising Stars
- Charles W. Wirken, Appellate