Best Lawyers in America© 2022 Names Five Gust Lawyers "Lawyer of the Year"; Five as "Ones to Watch"; and 38 as Leaders in Their Field
Phoenix, AZ (August 19, 2021) - Gust Rosenfeld is pleased to announce that Mark L. Collins, Frederick M. Cummings, Robert D. Haws, Christina M. Noyes, and Michael S. Woodlock were named as a "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers in America©.
In addition, 38 of the firm’s attorneys, across 30 practice areas, were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022. Five attorneys were selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch©.Lawyers of the Year
This honor is award to only a single lawyer in each practice area in a community.Ones to Watch
Attorneys who have been in practice less than 10 years.
- A. Daniel Coumides (Commercial Litigation)
- Samantha Winter McAlpin (Litigation - Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates)
- Mina C. O'Boyle (Litigation - Real Estate; Real Estate Law)
- Melissa S. San Angelo (Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Labor and Employment; Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants; Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants)
- Robert Williams (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Bankruptcy)